We’re celebrating this special day by giving away a £100 National Book Token and a class set of Teach Active bookmarks to one lucky school. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is share your World Book Day pictures with us on Twitter!
We want to see your pupils taking part in an Active English lesson, in their best World Book Day costumes, and the more creative the better!
- The competition is open to schools that subscribe to Teach Active’s Active English resources.
- Competition entries are valid from 8am on Thursday 5th March to 5pm on Sunday 8th March.
- To enter, participants should share their pictures on Twitter, tagging @teachactive
- By entering the competition, you give Teach Active permission to announce your school’s name on social media, should your school win.
- The winner will be chosen by Teach Active staff and announced on Monday 9th March.
- The prize will be a £100 National Book Token and a set of 30 Teach Active bookmarks.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Teach Active reserves the right to amend the terms of the competition at any time.
See Teach Active in action!
#MathsatRolleston #PEatRolleston— @Miss Virdee (@missvirdeerps) February 12, 2020
More active maths! Quick fire addition skills. Super work today. Fantastic mathematics skills #proudteacher @MrDurkinRPS @mrsrobinsonrps @activemaths @teachactive @LisaBish2468 @MathsHubs pic.twitter.com/bsuuNZviPu
Even on Fruity Friday we are staying active. We have all been energizing with @_JumpStartJonny and have enjoyed an active SPAG lesson in the courtyard with @TeachActive dressed as fruit and veg!! We love being active at Portway Infant School! pic.twitter.com/fjutrBdAKr— Portway Infant Sch (@Portway_infants) February 7, 2020
We enjoyed another @TeachActive maths lesson today! The children had fun hunting for the space pictures, which they then counted and matched to the correct number! #TSPMaths pic.twitter.com/BEnXh8vOon— Reception TSP (@ReceptionTSP) February 4, 2020