Let's celebrate World Book Day
To celebrate World Book Day this year we're offering one lucky person a chance to win a £100 National Book Token to use in their school.
To enter our competition simply:
- Follow our Teach Active Twitter page - https://twitter.com/TeachActive
- Like and Retweet the post
- Comment your favourite chilren's book
For full T&Cs please click here
There’s no better time to give Teach Active English a try!
There is no better time to check out our Active English lesson plans and resources. These exciting plans which are mapped to the primary curriculum, run from foundation stage up to Year 6 and will fully support your school in fostering a love of reading and ensure children can retain and recall key skills and concepts. Written by national literacy consultants, our English resources cover key Reading skills and all Writing objectives.
Teach Active English Includes:
- 1500 Active English plans/resources covering key Reading skills and Writing objectives
- Mapped to the primary curriculum
- Covering every objective under ‘Writing’ (text level, sentence, punctuation, handwriting, spelling, and work work)
- Covering key reading skills (meaning of words in context, explain key facts, sequence of events, summarise, inference, Predict, how content is related/ layout, author word choice, make comparisons)
- Written by national literacy consultants
- Foundation Stage to Year 6