Take Part in our Mental Health Week Active Game Challenge
To support Children’s Mental Health Week, we’re inviting all schools with a Teach Active subscription to design and create their own Active Games – with the top 3 being featured on the Teach Active website and winning a set of Motty Mascots for their class!
Why should you take part?
This challenge can be an excellent way to get your class talking about the link between Active lessons and Mental Health, whilst also designing a fun and exciting game to be used in future Teach Active lessons!
How can I get my class involved?
Taking part couldn't be easier simply visit your Teach Active dashboard and just follow these steps…
1. Download the lesson game template pack from your Teach Active dashboard here.
2. Discuss the benefits of being active on mental health with your class.
3. Ask your class to design their own Active Maths or English game.
4. Get your children to deliver their game to the rest of the class.
5. Pick your favourite game to submit to Teach Active.
For full details on how to submit your entries visit your Teach Active dashboard using the button below...